Sunday, August 16, 2009

Customer Feedback

All sellers love their customers. Without them, we would be nothing.

A special treat, however, is a satisfied customer that takes his/her time to provide wonderful feedback. And a special order from a bride is such a wonderful thing. I am always so honored that my creations are to be part in a bride's very special day. I recently received such feedback from a bride who purchased three clutch purses as gifts for her bridesmaids. She wrote me that the clutch purses she ordered from me were perfect, and her bridesmaids loved them. She even included a photo of her "girls" and gave me permission to show the photo.


Aren't these ladies all lovely with their cute matching clutch purses made by me? I adore this photo. It's a wonderful testimonial by a happy customer. What more could I wish for as a seller? Thank you so much!

PS: This clutch purse is available in my etsy shop: http://www.mabellecherie.etsy.com/


See you there!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

That is such a cute picture!! It's always such a wonderful feeling to know that you made a customer so happy! Congrats! :)

Beadsme said...

You must be so proud. Beautiful creations from a beautiful lady.

OV Gillies said...

It's great to have such an amazing feedback from a happy customer! Congratulations!

3 squares said...

lovely!

SendingLoveGallery said...

so wonderful to know you made the customer so happy! The clutches look beautiful with their dresses...

GrandmaMarilyns said...

Such a lovely set of purses. They matched the bride's maids dresses perfectly.