Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inspired by a gift of fabric


Today I received three fat quarters of lovely fabric as a gift from my dear daughter. I'm sure she had ulterior motives in buying the fabrics for me and having the seller ship them directly to me - Valerie wants me to make something for her with it! Hahaha, girl - I wasn't born yesterday! :o)

Here is my gift:



It was a secret to me what the fabrics would look like. I have to say, I absolutely adore the modern feel of the fabrics, and I can't wait to get started making something pretty with them.

Thank you so much, Valerie! I love you!

If you're also into fabric, these came from http://www.rainbowfabrics.etsy.com

You should check them out, they have lots of droolworthy fabric available. I also love this:



So I'm going to get busy now. You all have a wonderful day!



8 comments:

TheBrassHussy said...

Those are drool worthy fabrics. Where do they find such great material? Obviously not Joanns.

Vandiva said...

Valerie found them on etsy. Specifically www.rainbowfabrics.etsy.com

Lovely, aren't they?

GrandmaMarilyns said...

Glad you were able to get some fabric. I know you were wanting to get some more. Now get to work! (snapping whip) LOL

michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michele said...

Oh such nice fabric and surprise, have purchased from them and they have alot to select from and delivery was fast, oh I can't wait to see what you make.

SatinDollCo said...

Valerie did great with the fabrics.I'm going to check out rainbowfabrics now.

Beadsme said...

Love the one with the leaf pattern.

Valerie said...

LOL Mom!! Glad you love them! Of course I wouldn't mind at all if you made something for me with some of that gorgeous fabric. ;P

I love you too!! <3